Among its mainresponsibilitiesare:
- Develop a clear and concise understanding of the customer needs, strategies, operational maturity and business goals as well as those of the industry in which they function.
- Leverage the acquired knowledge of the customer to ensure CompuCom enables Customer Success and achieve their Business Outcomes through its set of current (ADOPT) and new (EXPAND) solutions including Cisco and others.
- Focus on ensuring that CompuCom customers successfully maximize the value they receive from our solutions and attain their business outcomes through utilization and success criteria achievement.
- Drive ADOPTION, and positioning of solutions throughout all stages – Plan, Build, and Manage – of the Lifecycle inclusive of all CompuCom offers specifically to Cisco and others, leading to appropriate renewal rates and referrals along with the development of new opportunities.
- Facilitate the consumption of Cisco Solutions and others
- Measure and report the impact of the offerings currently in place, so that the customer and CompuCom have a common understanding of the value they are receiving toward achieving their expected outcomes.
- Lead to the EXPANSION of current solutions as new opportunities are identified through an intimate business relationship with the key roles of the customer.
- Proactively qualify, communicate and transition the identified opportunities into CompuCom Sales
- Drive the successful introduction of the new solutions based on the customer expected outcomes.
- Establish a common understanding with the customer for the ROI they are receiving from CompuCom Solutions as the ADOPTION and EXPANSION strategy is executed.
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer ensuring a superior CompuCom experience.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience, experience within a technical organization preferred.
- Executive level communication, consultative and presentation skills are essential.
- A proven track record in business analysis and translating customer needs into a high level statement of requirements for internal product/service package alignment.
- Strong awareness of Cisco, including both the company and solution offers
- A sound knowledge of telecommunications and internetworking technology
- An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view is essential
- Proven track record in contributing to the establishment of new organizations, procedures, and offerings
- Team-building, organization and time management skills are required
- Should be accustomed to working effectively within all levels of an organization
- Ability to align CompuCom and Cisco Services with customer at a business level
- Value messaging and management, sales skills/experience, driving strategic change/improvements for customer and CompuCom
- Process development, consulting or technical services experiencerequired
- Diversified customer relationship development and interface management
- Skilled at escalation and issue management and managing customer expectations
- Education or equivalent experience: 4 year Engineering, Computer Science, or Business degree
- Industry certifications a plus (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)