Aldridge is a Managed Services Provider (MSP) with offices in Houston, Dallas, and Seattle. Our clients generally range in size between 25 and 250 computer users and are located nationwide with a concentration in our primary markets mentioned above. Essentially, we act as their complete IT department from help desk support to consulting and CIO services.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients in many different industries and with a wide variety of technologies and environments. If you like to dig into business problems and present technology and service solutions that preempt client needs and you can continuously exercise great judgment in prioritizing requirements across a portfolio of small and midsize businesses, this role is for you. This position requires a strategic approach to solving clients’ business problems, but must be followed up with strong execution and problem ownership.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead new clients’ on-boarding process, provide training on the use of our services and develop a technology roadmap and ensure success of service transition
- Quarterback all implementation projects (cloud migrations, network and sever replacements, software integration, etc.) for assigned clients ensuring their successful deployment and configuration
- Work closely with support and engineering teams as well as product and service development teams to advocate client needs and drive changes in offerings.
- On a quarterly or semi-annually basis, meet with clients for business reviews and ensure that clients are getting maximum value from all technologies deployed and services provided while identifying opportunities to provide additional value through new technologies and services.
- Manage escalation on complex or chronic support issues.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ work experience in a client-facing support, customer success, technical account manager, or sales engineer role within the IT infrastructure space.
- Technical knowledge of and hands-on experience with IT infrastructure such as firewalls, basic route/switch, servers, Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong client relationships and operate as their CIO or IT Manager.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple clients and technical resources (FTE and 1099).
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed.
Benefits and Perks
- $65,000 to $70,000 base salary plus incentive. $80,000 to $87,500 total annual earnings
- Paid benefits including medical, dental, vision
- 401k match
- Paid training
- 4 weeks PTO
- Paid volunteer time and parental leave