- Define the on-going strategic vision for limitlessly improving Corrigo's Client Success function while maintaining a clear focus on client satisfaction.
- Own the overall relationship with assigned Strategic and Enterprise Clients, which include: Increasing their adoption, ensuring their retention, and increasing their satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic
- Act as the Project Management liaison - working with other departments to delegate and oversee an array of activities including: integrations, migrations, version upgrades, custom development, training, strategic consulting, and future implementation projects.
- Champion support resolution plans and application change orders critical to the client base.
- Provide guidance and planning through application upgrades and patches.
- Create and manage key scope documents including, presentations, statements of work, functional and technical requirements, reports, and project plans.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's) to understand and ensure that, at various stages in a client company's life cycle, they are property situated on Corrigo's platform and are maximizing their experience.
- Work with our Strategic clients to establish their desired outcomes, critical goals, and other key performance indicators, then aid the Client in achieving their desired outcomes/goals
- Frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Customer Health Monitoring
- Collaborate with internal Product Management and Sales/Marketing Teams to ensure Client feedback is incorporated into the product roadmap and both teams have clear and consistent access to the Voice of the Customer.
- Partner with Sales to build relationships with major prospective clients during the sales process to assist in initiating a long-term partnership with the client.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Experience with SaaS Platforms (Experience with Corrigo platforms a plus)
- Experience conducting business assessments and analysis and interpreting the results into custom multifaceted enterprise solutions
- Ability to document a client's complex business requirements as well as complex custom reports, development change requests, integration requirements, and handle technical support.
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell to clients – with a focus on solution selling
- Ability to plan and deliver instruction: in-person or web-based
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
- Experience working with clients to define their goals & objectives and track/communicate progress to client (and internal teams as needed)
- Proficient in MS Office software (Excel, Power Point, and Word)
- Proficient in GoToMeeting and Webinar Functionality
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to sense trends amongst clients (spoken or unspoken): change requests, usage, or support issues
- Ability to work across departments internally to solve any client issues that arise
- Knowledge and ability to understand and negotiate complex risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership skills, analytical skills, and project management experience
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously, work independently & with team members, while keeping all stake-holders informed
- Ability to quickly establish relationships and interact with business owners, executives, and senior management
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually-changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Good understanding of mobile, RDBMS, and web technologies
• Position includes domestic travel.
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
Minimum Required Education:
Education: Bachelor's degree preferably in business, management, or marketing. MBA highly desired.
Experience: 7+ years of relevant software experience (Client Services, Account Management).