The Client Success Executive will be assigned to specific commercial episode program partner accounts. The Client Success Executive will build strong relationships with corporate/executive leadership at provider accounts while engaging directly in all aspects of bundled payment program operations, including operational, financial, technology, analytics, and clinical program functions. In addition to managing provider accounts, the Client Success Executive must also build relationships and partner with commercial payer partners to engage with providers who are active in commercial episode programs.
Client Success Executive is expected to execute an account plan in coordination with key stakeholders around coordinated care, quality, and cost savings. Client Success Executive must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where he/she does not have all of the answers but is empowered to find answers and solutions to our provider partners’ challenges.
The Client Success Executive must possess skills to analyze data, identify performance trends, define root causes of performance, and develop and implement targeted action plans to enhance performance. The Client Success Executive must be able to communicate these insights in writing, conversation, and presentation formats.
- Develop and execute provider-specific account plans. Initiatives within the plan will ensure that our partners’ commercial episode programs are operationally sound and that Signify is driving performance improvement in key programmatic leading and lagging indicators.
- Lead and support performance improvement initiatives, leveraging all appropriate partner-specific and Signify capability offerings and solutions
- Lead communications and stakeholder management efforts, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly activities with key management-level and executive stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Signify product offerings and collaborate with subject matter experts across Signify to ensure that appropriate solutions are properly implemented/operationalized for assigned provider partner accounts
- Develop “expert-level” knowledge of assigned provider partner’s organizational structures and operational needs
- Facilitate dashboard reporting to keep all stakeholders informed of the status of critical account-level initiatives, drive decision-making around key account-level decisions, and develop issue/risk mitigation plans
- Coordinate and work closely with broader Signify organization to support provider partner accounts, including clinical, analytics, and technology
- Partner with commercial payer staff to engage providers who are active in episode-based programs with the payer; as appropriate, align episode program-related initiatives and management processes with existing payer-driven processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant healthcare industry experience; healthcare consulting or operations management background is preferred
- Experience successfully designing, implementing, and managing large projects, including change management initiatives within healthcare provider organizations
- Excellent communications skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Superior project management skills and an orientation to plan and organize work and teams
- Demonstrated team management experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and skill set that can build for purpose, actualize and continuously improve in an operational environment
- Ability to travel routinely to address partner needs; generally, 50-80% of the time, with periods of greater and lesser travel