Who we are: Have you built strong client relationships, successful execution of campaign delivery and positively impacting revenue through customer retention and growth? We just might have a position for you! Spiceworks Ziff Davis is on the hunt for an experienced Client Success Director to embark on a never-ending quest of Client Satisfaction!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Work in tandem with Sales Enablement and oversees training and onboarding of new hires joining the Client Success team; ongoing client success training, to develop and grow the skill set of existing teams
- Assist leadership in developing a defined structure and career plan for client success
- Collaborate with sales leaders to develop a long-term partnership & revenue retention strategy
- Serve as escalation point and sounding board for internal and external issues as they arise
- Manage post-sale delivery tracking process for all campaign line items to accurately forecast revenue delivery
- Maintain updated documentation of individual CSS responsibilities, tasks and best practices
- Aid in the development of training curriculum aimed at providing a consistent, positive experience for all Spiceworks clients
- Facilitate new product rollout for CSS includes being a dedicated point of contact for delivery leads to funnel CS feedback eam to ensure clear, effective training and successful adoption and implementation
- Monitor CS communication with delivery team including task management and tracking process streamline operations, identify issues and increase booking to delivery rate
What does it take to do this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or 5+ years of related work experience in account management and managing B2B relationships
- Strong Client Management skills including soft skills, strategic thinking, and active listening
- Ad Agency experience preferred (Digital Ad or Media Agencies)
- Passion for online advertising. You’re eager to take your previous experience and apply it at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (SWZD)
- Commitment to excellence: it’s not just how you do your job, it’s who you are
- Experience analyzing data from multiple sources and understanding how to use that information to improve campaign performance and secure renewals
- Solid understanding of online advertising standards, tools, and best practices
- Desire to join a diverse team of smart, driven, energetic, positive, fun, committed Spiceworkers
- A command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM system is preferred