The Client Success Account Manager manages client accounts, implements online marketing campaigns, and provides world-class support to help our clients achieve their business goals through highly targeted online advertising.
- Successfully manage, coordinate, and performance tune ad campaigns to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Work with subject matter experts, in-house and remotely, to create relevant content and campaigns for small businesses.
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Review client reports.
- Initiate daily, weekly, and monthly client calls.
- Develop expertise on online search advertising platforms including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Work closely with internal team members to develop internal processes.
- Work closely with the team to shape the future of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related area.
- 2+ years of client-facing experience with demonstrated dedication to clients and problem solving.
- Working knowledge of online search advertising platforms including Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Minimum of 1 year SEM & PPC experience.
- Google AdWords certification is a plus.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment level.
- Solid understanding of web analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional phone presence.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Google Docs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive at learning a lot quickly.
- Flexible and interested in a small company with lots of growthopportunity.
- Likes to have fun!.