The purpose of this job is to enable focus on large-scale initiatives of high visibility, importance, and value to IT and/or the business. This position directs/leads research and implementation of new or emerging technology solutions or business processes within AdvantEdge divisions and enterprises utilizing industry standard best practices, tools and methodologies. The incumbent initiates and promotes new ideas that will generate high value to the business; advises IT or Business leadership on strategic direction; and provides expert-level, highly-focused project execution on medium to large-scale initiatives.
Framework General Profile and Scope
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent trade-off in professional related work experience.
- Minimum of sevenyears ITexperience including demonstrated proficiency in the last 3years in at least one of the following:
- IT/Business Processes in the financial services industry,
- Infrastructure/Technical Architecture,
- Business Systems Applications Architecture,
- Information/Business Intelligence Architecture,
- Minimum of five years IT project management experience of large scale, complex, high risk, high visibility IT projects.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge in industry standard business and technology process best practices, tools and methodologies.
- Possesses significant, expert knowledge of the financial services industry, IT industry, and third party service providers.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills including strong interpersonal skills (listening, speaking and probing).
- Significant experience in achieving positive results among staff at all levels of the organization through demonstrated ability in developing consultative relationships and working collaboratively with individuals and teams across the company, utilizing influence, persuasion, leadership, negotiation, and group facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with Business and IT management on business matters blending technical and non-technical perspectives.
- Demonstrated superior problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to mitigate risks proactively and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated successful experience with managing partner and vendor relationships.
- Ability to start from a blank page without guidance (self directed).
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement andinvestment products providefinancialsecurity and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitivecompensationand benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.