The Client Solutions Designer will be responsible for developing strategic and conceptual service solutions for specific client business needs. He or she provides initial prequalifying support with sales team and works to better position company’s value and optimize cost of salesinvestment while improving sales productivity.
- Has an advanced understanding of the full range of company capabilities and is able to combine these capabilities to help solve critical customer needs.
- Must also have demonstrated ability to lead the solution process and review detailed work from cross functional teams in order to articulate a strategic solution for the client.
- Demonstrates confidence in dealing with client leaders and technical staff with significant experience in services and solutions.
- Manages the development of a compelling business case for the proposed scope of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years in developing technical service solutions