• Minimum of 5 years of Corporate Travel Consultant Experience, on SABRE. Amadeus and other GDS’ a plus.
• Excellent Skills in the following areas: Follow-up, organization, analytical, flexibility, Customer service, trouble shooting, good decision making skills, written and verbal communication, initiative, time management, MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong understanding and past experience with International fares, ticketing and QC.
• Strong Exchange knowledge and past experience.
• Thorough knowledge of the travel industry including proficiency on the applicable CRS systems. Proper utilization of CRS System to help improve company commitment to the vendor.
• Ability to work from home on 12 hour shifts. Must adhere to Remote Agreement.
Strategic Objectives & Tasks:
• Process afterhours reservation calls, including air, hotel, car and various other requests.
• Working online booking tool reject queues for all customers.
• Manual ticketing/exchanges/refund process for online customers.
• Booking airline/car/hotel via Sabre for various TSI online customers.
• Support of Airline Vertical Services hotel reservations process (making changes, resolving issues, direct bill process etc.).
• Processing the After-hours queues for all customers.
• ARC invoicing of non-interfaced documents/tickets for online customers.
• Processing reservations in Booking Builder (WN).
• Process any other duties rendered necessary to support the various TSI teams.
• Operate within company standards in the areas of customer service, productivity, quality standards and operating procedures.
• Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit for the company.
• The ability to solve problems and make good decisions. Continuously suggest improvements to benefit the team and organization.
• Endure that customers travel policies are followed and documented.
• Follow company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building and updating PNRs, ticketing, attendance, and punctuality.
• Stay fully informed and abreast of all airline rules and regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements.
• Be on time and ready to work at your designated scheduled. Including the ability to work extended hours as client demands dictate. Log in and out of the phone before and after each shift.
• Assist peers, work together as a team and work with Manager in monitoring expenses and controlling costs to ensure a profitable branch. Also, keep Manager promptly and fully informed of all matters of significance.
• Some positions within this area could require the ability to work shifts in a 24/7 365 day environment including weekends.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Future Areas of Accountability / Responsibility:
• When slow offer ideas to contribute in other ways and be open to opportunities and tasks that may require your assistance in other parts of our company.