In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Accomplished cybersecurity professional with demonstrated success in securing initial business as well as grow new business opportunities. The Client Solutions Architect combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical information securityexperience to address the specific needs of the client. As a partner to the client executive you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solution provider.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Build strong relationships with our customers and establish yourself as the advisor which will allow them to reach their cybersecurity goals
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurityrisks
- Effectively communicate the capabilities of Optiv’s vast cybersecurity services and technology product suite.
Qualifications for success:
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives in cybersecurity
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create SOW’s and respond to RFI/RFP’s
- Client Operations experience is preferred
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the Optiv product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre or post-sales capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv as the largest pure-play cybersecurity provider in North America. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Expand on your cybersecurity skill-set
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers