This position is responsible for promoting quality and process improvement through review of processed work, processing procedures, while conducting training, and performing analysis. Promote quality for all work types processed by the State Plan Service Team as well as assist with various projects as assigned. Serve as a technical resource for core OmniPlus recordkeeping. Promote quality and process improvement in the State Plan Service Team as well as assisting with daily processing, quality review, month end reconciliation and/or other quality related projects.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Support daily processing by performing Quality Assurance reviews of transactions and special processes and month end reconciliation as well as conducting training and preparing quality reports. Assist with general processing during periods of high volumes and as needed.
• Compile and analyze statistics for the State Plan Service Team processing accuracy and processing turnaround time versus established benchmarks
• Resolve more complex issues related to systems and procedures; perform root cause analysis. Analyze current State Plan Service Team procedures to identify and recommend potential automation opportunities.
• Act as an ongoing subject matter expert and support the State Plan Service Team as needed with technical, project, and processing tasks, while supporting corporate quality initiatives.
• Act as a resource for the State Plan Service Team manager and others for processing and quality issues.
• Act as a resource for other divisions and departments within State Plan Service Team for all processing functions in OmniPlus, peripheral systems and support.
• Provide periodic status reports on team quality performance and initiatives, as well as produce periodic reports as requested by Management. Analyze reports and provide recommendations based on specific unit needs.
• Partner with the manager and team members to suggest functionality, tools, and procedures to improve the State Plan Service Team systems functionality and productivity, quality, document new processes and technical.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA /BS Degree or equivalent related experience
• 5-7 years of accounting, financial services or similar environment and 2-3 years retirement plan record keeping or directly related experience.
• Attention to detail
• OmniPlan/OmniPlus experience
• Effective oral communications
• Effective organization skills
• Strong PC skills
• Project management
• Strong analytical/problem solving