$250K - $500K*
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Leads and directs the work activities and has full management accountability for the performance and development of subordinate staff in accordance with corporate strategic direction.
2. Develops financial plans and budgets and establishes strategic and long-term performance goals.
3. Ensures strategic plan implementation is consistent with department/corporate goals, policies, quality assurance and growth objectives.
4. Approves overall Claim client service goals, strategies, and new ideas and services.
5. Establishes and maintains strong collaborative relationships with internal and external customers.
6. Negotiates renewal business and approves pricing and services.
7. Reports business progress to senior management.
8. Keeps current on state/territory regulations and issues, industry activi
Valid through: 2020-4-9
$200K - $250K
2 days ago
$120K - $250K
4 days ago