The Client Services Manager is responsible for daily interactions with our existing and prospective clients both in person and on the phone/via email. This role requires someone who is comfortable spending approximately 70% of their time out in the field, in front of prospective or existing clients, assessing business opportunities.
- Sales position focused on identifying and selling company services to commercial, industrial and institutional customers within targeted geographies and business segments.
- Identifies opportunities through multiple channels, cultivating and maintaining relationships with commercial/institutional/industrial facility personnel
- Develops and maintains a sales pipeline and meets targeted sales quota objectives. Actively manages prospect pipeline in the CRM, updating status, probability to close, close date and other key elements to ensure proper priority setting and management visibility.
- Achieves sales quota for both new and renewal business. Closes business and leads downstream Operations handoffs to ensure timely enrollment in contracted programs. Interfaces regularly with Operations to ensure customer performance/satisfaction and help ensure subsequent contract renewal and/or expansion of business.
- BS or BA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Business to business and/or consultative selling preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication (internally and externally).
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and CRM.
- Ability to work effectively with operations and customer management personnel.
- Ability to maintain consistent customer follow up and manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously, including the ability to prioritize and communicate needs internally.
- Customer focused. Strong sense of urgency regarding addressing customer related issues.
- Understanding of energy market structure with adherence to market rules strongly preferred