As a Client Services Manager, you will use your strategic sales and client relations expertise, marketing knowledge and technical aptitude to develop opportunities within the GPS Telematics sales space to drive revenue growth. The Client Services Manager is responsible for ensuring SLA agreements and/or sales quotas are met/exceeded for all assigned team engagements while providing direction and recommendations to continually innovate post sale solution adoption programs. He/she will work directly with client partners and executive client stakeholders, to grow and evolve programs, build client relationships, client satisfaction, and advocacy.
The Client Services Manager is expected to help grow sales revenue and expand existing business programs. You will support the Executive Director in the planning, development, and implementation of appropriate selling methodologies to meet various client opportunities, projects, and organizational/team needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Client Relations - Act as primary contact to ensure requests, issues and questions are promptly resolved, and information regarding Company products, services, programs, and promotions is appropriately provided. Monitor service delivery ensuring deadlines and expectations are met. Accountable for strategic and tactical planning and program implementations.
- Account Management - Oversee implementation of effective business practices and ensure operational excellence to further enhance client satisfaction. Conduct regular reviews of expenses, product sales, revenues, etc. Ensure operations are cost effective and within budget constraints. Implement expense saving strategies as necessary and appropriate. Act as a facilitator of processes across departments.
- Staff Management - Lead recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes for local and remote employees. Actively develop account managers and employees by providing leadership through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication. Conduct regular meetings to ensure that personnel are well informed of changes in programs, policies, procedures and initiatives. Oversee and conduct performance appraisals. Provide measurable feedback to staff and suggestions for improved performance. Deliver appropriate recognition and corrective action as needed.
- Administration - Work closely with stakeholders and resources at all levels of the organization to build and maintain positive relationships and ensure proper administration of policy, practice, and procedure regarding travel, payroll, expense reporting and reimbursement, facilities management, information technology administration, etc.
- Strategic - Proactively identify problems and initiate a strategic solution on behalf of the client. Maximize the client’s investment by strategically managing account resources and its team members. Maintain proactive customer communication through direct on-site visits, to provide training and to understand/research/resolve any issues/problems that the client is experiencing
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- 8 or more years professional level sales/management experience required with significant experience in the New Car Dealership arena.
- Salesexperience must include 4 years or more of previous account management experience
- 5 or more years of employee supervision required
- Must have knowledge of new car aftermarket products, marketing and promotion strategies
- Must have excellent abilities in client relationship building and customer lifecycle management
- Strong understanding of accounting, sales, finance, and human resources processes and procedures
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct projects and teams of people
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Solid analytical and technical skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (Experience, Education, Skills, Other):