Client Services Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The person in this position is primarily responsible for providing professional services, customer education and strategic consulting to Scientific Games customers and internal employees. Customer education services include, but are not limited to, customer and employee use of Bally software and hardware, selected vendor computers and operating systems, and customer education programs. This person will implement assigned customer activities and projects which promote effective and beneficial use of the Bally products. In addition they will work with casino management to offer recommendations and solutions for setting up software and hardware systems for each individual casino.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must learn multiple core systems as well as add on products.
• Utilize professional expertise to guide SG customers through the various processes that are related to system installs, upgrades and conversions.
• Ability to manage change to project timelines.
• Ability to adapt and relate to various operational cultures in order to ensure a successful consulting engagement.
• Must have working knowledge of all customer educational materials and will be responsible for learning and understanding future customer educational materials.
• Prepares all professional services and customer education documentations including, but not limited to Operational review documentation, agendas, implementation guides, sign in sheets, evaluations and all other related administrative items.
• Creates, maintains and updates new and existing professional services and customer education material, including course content, visual aids, videos, user manuals, and presentations
• When engaged with customers, focused on operational pain points and works to identify system solutions.
• When engaged with customers, actively looks for customer education and strategic consulting opportunities and solicits consulting engagements to SG customers.
• Maintains regular contact with company’s various departments to establish consulting opportunities
• Schedules, promotes and conducts customer education for clients and internal SG employees on Bally products
• Remains informed of new Bally products and services
• Ability to provide service through all phases of the project from kick off meetings, through go-live support and through 30-60-90 day follow ups.
• Understands and maintains knowledge of regulatory requirements governing the company’s products
• Prepares material and conducts presentations for management pertaining to specific features of the company’s software
• Prepares proposals and cost estimates for potential projects in the future
• Provides appropriate information exchange with all organizational units of the Company
Customer education and/or Experience:
• Minimum of three years customer education, teaching or related field experience or
• Minimum of two years casino operations and/or gaming experience preferred or
• Minimum of two years technical experience (preferably software related) or
• Minimum of two years of hospitality experience or degree in related field
• MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook and have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint)
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong customer service, technical, and analytical skills
• Familiarity with best adult learning practices
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Must have the ability to perform under stress and adapt to changes
• Public speaking and presentation skills are a must
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize is required
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and eligible for a passport
• Ability to secure gaming licenses within various jurisdictions around the world.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Accounting, Computer Science, Education, Hospitality or related field or related work experience
• The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
• Must be able to travel 90% to perform job duties
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.