We are a dynamic, multinational organization and are seeking a forward thinking Client Services Director (Account Manager) who will manage multiple premier accounts. We are specifically looking for experience in managing accounts providing services in facilities coordination, reprographic, reception and mailroom. Candidate should be able to provide guidance and oversee simultaneous client site operations in both a strategic / creative capacity as well as tactically in project management.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has domestic Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) experience and / or will have supported or worked in the financial services vertical, as well as the legal vertical.
- Oversee day-to-day operations for multiple on-site facilities management locations in the area of office services. Services lines include: Reprographics, mail, facilities, reception, hospitality, and records
- Understand client work demands and ensure on-site teams meet outlined service commitments and expectations
- Participate in weekly / monthly client meetings with operations and/or sales teams. Assist in the creation of operational action plans and issue resolution
- Establish SLA reporting with operations team and client, deliver as agreed upon with the client. Review and interpret information to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Work with operations team to drive the development of a process improvement plan to enhance operational and financial performance
- Provide forecast and track / analyze revenue variance. Review service gross margin and work with sales and operations on plans to improve profitability
Employee / Team Development
Oversee supervisors / leads in the day-to-day management of activities.
Build and oversee development plans for all employees to facilitate professional growth.
Set direction and provide oversight into key RRD internal activities to ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance across all accounts. These activities include:
- Annual Performance Rating / Goal Setting / Employee Feedback Process
- Hiring Approval for Client Facing Positions
- Adherence to RRD Training Requirements
- On-Site Team Bonus / Merit / Incentive Programs
- Client Events / Team Events
- Develop a trusted relationship with the client enabling issues and opportunities to be addressed with a spirit of partnership
- Schedule and conduct periodic meetings with client senior management to understand the current business landscape, as well as upcoming changes. Understand the impact on the client’s environment and services provided by RRD
- Coordination and delivery of Quarterly Business Reviews across accounts within scope of responsibility
- Understand the client’s long term objectives and work with them to define and develop relevant goals and initiatives
- Coordinate reviews of client operational metrics, translate metrics to business information, and oversee the development resulting action plans as agreed upon with the client. Facilitate operational planning for upcoming client business events
- Provide 'thought leadership' by coordinating and researching benchmarking studies / whitepapers, delivering presentations on strategic topics related to the services provided and consult with client on best practices provided by RRD
- Apply process, technology and staffing knowledge to develop solutions for existing and new clients
- Gain a deep understanding of the services that are delivered to our clients and make recommendations to enhance the process in turn bringing added value to the client relationship
- Collaborate with the Implementation Team and provide oversight to ensure that client requirements are understood including the service solution, required timeline, procurement needs, staffing requirements, service levels, etc.
- Serve as an escalation point and/or liasion for client implementations
- For new clients, support the Business Development Director by contributing to the proposal process though client site visits, solutions development, staff configuration recommendations, proposal content and other information as required
- For existing clients, development of an account plan to identify new service and expansion opportunities. Work with sales resources to review, approve and present proposals, statements of work and quotes for services. Facilitate meetings with appropriate business heads and the client to finalize all pricing and contractual documents
Experience in graphic design, copywriting, project planning, and procurement will enable the candidate to successfully lead RRD offshore, onshore, and third party resource partners to realize this value proposition.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has come out of a similar function with domestic Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) experience and/or will have supported or worked in the financial services vertical and working experience with vendors.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Over 7 years’ experience and a proven track record of being a recognized leader and manager of people in a global customer service intensive environment
- Demonstrated record in developing strategic solutions that have permanently resolved poor contract performance or difficult situations
- Established accomplishments in successfully growing volume, profitability and client satisfaction
- Excellent client service skills with a service-minded approach towards the client. Must be sensitive to client needs, remaining calm and confident, even in stressful situations
- Proven experience in the development, implementation and management of complex multi-service solutions for clients
- Minimum of 5 years of successful financial management; understanding of
how day-to-day and strategic decisions impact P&L
- 5+ years in applying project management methodology to existing operations