RevTrax is comprised of passionate entrepreneurs who aspire to crack the code and resolve the struggles companies face in the world of digital marketing, commerce and promotions. Our goal is to challenge the status quo and improve how clients execute digital marketing and promotion campaigns through advanced personalization, optimization and analytics capabilities.
We are currently seeking an experienced Client Services Manager to provide our clients with an exceptional customer experience. The scope of this role includes on-boarding of new RevTrax clients, issue resolution, timely and relevant insights, and ensuring satisfactory delivery of customer requirements.
- Communicate requirements and ensure all stakeholders agree as to what is needed for a successful client setup and campaign launch
- Coordinate with appropriate internal / external stakeholders to manage on-boarding and expectations
- Collaborate with internal resources to resolve technical and non-technical issues
- Communicate with Product Management to get permanent fix on the product roadmap – if warranted
- Strategically develop, implement and manage digital coupon campaigns
- Consult with clients regarding campaign options. Create and deliver plans, presentations and reports for clients
- Communicate with Account Directors to provide details on client issues, insights, status and opportunities to ensure they can follow up accordingly as part of account growth and relationship management
- Provide both insights and recommendations on how clients can optimize current contract as well as to see if other pain points can be rectified by our other solutions
- Consult with clients regarding campaign options, data collection, reporting delivery and cadence
- Create and deliver presentations (i.e. QBRs) for clients that will improve campaigns and help achieve maximum promotional effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in business or marketing
- 3 – 8years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of digital media such as email, paid search, display, rich media, social, content, mobile, etc
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline sensitive work environment
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Strong ability to multi task and ability to remain calm under pressure
- A positive attitude that conveys confidence, energy and excitement.