Client Services Manager ( Market Research )
At GutCheck, we pioneered agile market research to provide our clients with actionable answers and insights, globally, at the speed of their business. Our team of full-service agile research experts—experienced in multiple industries and tried-and-true methodologies, not just agile ones—uses our online qualitative and quantitative platform to help clients make more confident business decisions by connecting them with their target consumers more often and earlier on in development.
Through the fusion of technological advancements, methodology, and human expertise, we help clients strengthen their business, support innovative product development, and evolve their expertise with every insight. We believe in the power of consumer feedback, and we are dedicated to providing the right solutions at the right time, helping clients think smarter and act faster.
About the role
It is the Client Services Manager's responsibility to be the client-facing Market Research expert on our accounts, driving customer adoption and success by providing strategic guidance and engagement recommendations. The end result is confidence in our research acumen, increased customer retention and expansion of GutCheck’s footprint at each important account.
The key to this role is being able to expertly apply the value of GutCheck’s research offerings and inspire our customers to see what is possible. As a trusted advisor and coach, the Client Services Manager will successfully juggle competing interests with great speed and agility, ultimately providing customers with a success blueprint and expansion roadmap.
What You’ll Do
- Skillfully design market research studies using GutCheck’s suite of offerings to address client research and business questions
- Partner with Sales: lead research meetings, uncover learning plans, lead Client-team research trainings and confidently present in front of our clients
- Develop and implement on-boarding and client feedback processes and communication for strategic accounts to drive customer adoption
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise of client's business initiatives, learning plans, and research processes
- Position GutCheck against initiatives to optimize customer satisfaction, subscription drawdown, and increased usage
- Increase renewals on strategic accounts through fostering customer adoption and success
- Understand client research processes and stage-gates to advise on best-fit areas for GutCheck projects in the process
- Serve as the Client Voice to Product Development by assessing client requests for product enhancements that are not currently available
- Set / manage customer expectations as it relates to methodology / capability and status of project portfolio
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Team, Educated Opinion, Economic Thinking, Intellectual Honesty, and Trust
- You typically have 3+ years market research experience
- You’ve worked directly with clients (external or internal) in the following industries: consumer packaged goods, high tech, food and beverage or financial services
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to recommend solutions quickly and independently