Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action. The Client Services Manager will be integrally involved in delighting clients by managing the end to end relationship, spanning delivery and support of all Inovalon products and services.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and expertise regarding all Inovalon products, services, and delivery processes, with emphasis on risk adjustment and clinical quality offerings used by Inovalon clients;
- Receive and respond to client requests on a timely basis, serving as the liaison between clients and Inovalon teams to ensure products and services are delivered timely, in compliance with commitments, and in manners that delight clients;
- Manage execution of client integration processes in compliance with contract requirements, to ensure efficient and effective project launch while proactively managing client expectations;
- Prepare for and conduct regular, recurring (weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) client conference calls and meetings to manage expectations and drive completion of delivery activities and effectively resolve issues;
- Provide information to other Inovalon teams (e.g., the Marketing, Business Development and Product organizations) to build and maintain outstanding client relationships;
- Identify, recommend and participate in creating enhanced products, services and delivery processes;
- Actively participate in deliverable quality review processes to improve processes flows and client delight with results; and
- Provide team leadership, coaching and development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a management or healthcare-related field required, Master’s degreepreferred;
- Ability to communicate with clients effectively regarding all aspects of product, service delivery, and related information;
- Client relationship/account management experience, preferably in healthcare industry, minimum 4 years;
- Aptitude to understand healthcare industry and IT solutions based on analytics;
- Problem solving skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Program/project management skills and experience;
- Demonstrated ability to capture, understand, manage, and resolve questions and issues; and
- Ability to manage expectations, create high levels of satisfaction, and effectively convey client needs to colleagues and functions throughout the company.