Client Services Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
As the Manager, Client Services – Americas, your objective is to lead your team to achieve Ingram Micro ITAD and Reverse Logistics (CLS) revenue and customer service objectives while providing world-class customer support services. You will manage and be responsible for a high performing team focused on customer satisfaction, growth, and expansion for Ingram Micro customers. With a proven track record of achieving revenue goals, we will look to you to implement and extend our successful methodology to support and deliver an ever more challenging growth plan.
Section 3: Essential Functions
- Develop the next generation of client services support
- Facilitate and drive retention and customer satisfaction of existing customer base
- Plan and implement client service strategies that align with organizational goals and objectives
- Drive change initiatives leading to best in class customer service by identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing plans to integrate the change
- Possess a deep understanding of the Client Services functions
- Interact with clients and ensure they receive highest level of service and support.
- Attend Business Reviews for key customers to maintain relationships and understand the client’s view
- Understand a client's needs and train your team how to learn a client's needs too.
- Work with operations personnel to implement new clients
- Work with IT to implement, test, and recommend systemic changes
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains Client Services staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develop and maintain a best in class training program for the Client Services team
- Ability to foster teamwork in the Client Services team and within cross functional groups to achieve company objectives
- Implementation and support of on-line process control documentation system
- Maintaining and measuring quality coming from the Client Services team
- Measuring performance of the contractual obligations to our customers and internal SLAs leading to customer satisfaction
- Monitor Ops tickets usage and timely closure
- Kronos timecard monitoring & approvals
- Emphasizing a best in class experience for all functions related to Client Services
- Understand the client’s satisfaction levels and adjust business objectives to raise satisfaction levels to grow and retain customers
- Will serve as an escalation point for all Client Services related escalations and concerns
- Maintain a Customer Complaint log and remediate all customer complaints to ensure continuous improvement
- Understanding and ability to resolve customer accounts receivable aging to keep customers current
- Evaluate and consolidate customer feedback to report to management the needs and wants of the customer
The Manager, Client Services will be managing the following functions:
- Client Services Team
- Manage roles and responsibilities for the tiered account support structure
- Manage best in class customer relations from the Client Services team
- Make recommendations to management to improve all services
- Identify cost saving initiatives and develop a plan to integrate into processes
- Manage and maintain best in class onboarding of new customers
- Ensure Client Services team is following a best in class training program to keep team informed
- Monitor and track progress of initiatives, best in class initiatives, and employee performance
- Expected 20 + individuals within organization
Section 4: Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- BA/MBA or other equivalent advanced degreepreferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of successful Client Services experience working for software, technology, and/or logistics space. ITAD or RL experience a plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in Client Service functions
- Solid understanding of ITAD, RL, e-commerce and supply chain.
- Outstanding written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- High energy and self-starter.
- Well-organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Problem solver, ability to think on your feet.
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed.
- Accepts no excuses and highly motivated.
- Honest, fair and able to build trust.