DigitalRisk’s mission to Make Mortgages Safe relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its workforce and clients.
DigitalRisk’s 1,500+ team members make us one of the largest mortgage outsource providers in the U.S., supplying appraisal and mortgage processing, underwriting and closing to the largest banks and loan originators.
The On-Site Client Services will work within a deadline driven and fast paced environment providing one-on-one guidance and solutions using advanced financial services technology to deliver best-in-class assistance
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate as the key point of contact for DigitalRisk/Mphasis client
- Maintain a disciplined and effective process and approach to managing clients
- Up-sell and cross sell the firm’s products and services
- Conduct calibration meeting with client on a regular basis.
- Successfully work withDigitalRisk/Mphasis Operations Management to meet or exceed stated deliverables for client
- Along with DigitalRisk Operations Management and DigitalRisk Clients, work to strategically identify areas of opportunity, solve problems, and increase efficiency
- Proactively work to identify and mitigate potential challenges as well as recommend strategic and/or tactical modifications for the benefit of DigitalRisk/Mphasis and client
- Regularly consult with client to identify potential opportunities to enhance/grow service offerings.
- Partner with Operations team to evaluate and optimize best practices.
- Coordinate with Bid Management Team to ensure meeting client expectations
- Mortgage Operations/Fulfillment knowledge and functional aptitude
- 5+ years demonstrated working knowledge of residential mortgage fulfillment operations, procedures, and applicable state and federal regulatory guidelines.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a strategic sales, account management, consultative, or advisory capacity; preferably in a B2B setting.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully consult with clients, advise multiple interested parties, and execute business objectives on behalf of various stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to grow or expand service offerings within existing client relationships.
- Consultative Negotiation
- Ability to work within a team
- Customer Service attitude
- Executive presence