Client Services LMS Implementation Lead
Our client is a leading provider of analytics-rich, interactive e-learning software and services, specializing in governance, risk and compliance (“GRC”). The Company’s cloud-based adaptive training and analytics platform connects e-learning to advanced behavioral data, and enables organizations to rapidly build and deliver solutions utilizing analytics to drive better business outcomes. They have a opening for a Client Services Implementation Lead in Atlanta, GA.
The Implementation Lead is a specialized Project Management and Learning Management System (LMS) Administration role responsible for successful execution of end-to-end client projects and coordinates with the account management team, product team and otherinternal stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery and a consistent and seamless customer experience.
- Champion client centricity and deliver a consistent and exceptional client experience
- Manage end to end client implementations for clients using project management methodologies and tools
- Partner with Relationship Managers to understand and communicate to internal departments the client’s objectives and the products and services sold
- Oversee Plan Implementation process/workflow within key departments, communicating timelines, internal and external due dates, and expectations - Configure LMS system to set up new clients and deliver online courses to clients’ users.
- Understand and communicate service level agreements/expectations to the client and internal departments
- Collaborate with Writers, Subject Matter Experts, Designers and Developers to meet client needs and ensure successful on-time delivery of learning solutions
- Help clients implement learning solutions onto our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Establish and foster strong cross-functional relationships to align all stakeholders on project goals and effectively manage any risks to schedule, cost, content and quality
- Work closelywith the Director, Client Services Program Management to improve implementation processes and rectify any issues and/or risks
- Participate in operational and process improvement efforts to fix “root-causes” of client implementation issues
- 3 plus years of client services or project coordination experience working directly with client representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across disciplines and integrate all aspects of a project, including scope, roles and responsibilities, specifications, timelines, and resources
- Experience monitoring/implementing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator with strong mediation skills, capable of influencing and motivating stakeholders under changing conditions to achieve results
- Result oriented, self-starter with a demonstrated ability to function independently in a high-impact position, and motivate cross-functional team to collaborate and achieve business goals
- Strong ability to establish disciplined process in a fast-growing company environment
- Anticipates risk and works proactively on counter-measures
- Extremely attention to detail and process
- PMP certification preferred
- E-learning background preferred
- Experiencewith LMSpreferred
Location - Atlanta, GA