$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
The Client Services Executive will grow WWT's services business by leading the services sales process in assigned accounts, including building client and partner relationships, identifying and creating business opportunities, and closing business to meet or exceed sales targets. Secondary responsibilities include scoping new work with clients, preparing budgets and pricing, creating and delivering proposals and statements of work, and coordinating smooth transitions of awarded engagements from the sales phase to the service delivery phase.
* Use a consultative approach to solve clients' business challenges through technology, with the goal of delivering business outcomes through WWT services.
* Create and identify services opportunities in assigned accounts.
* Build a pipeline of services opportunities that meet or exceed thresholds.
* Attain or exceed sales targets for services profitability and revenue.
* Serve as the single point of contact for sales of services in assigned accounts.
* Establish and develop strong business relationships with assigned clients and WWT's services partners.
* Conduct requirements gathering and scoping sessions with clients and WWT stakeholders. Utilize Project Scoping Workshops when appropriate. Develop thorough and accurate proposals and statements of work with some support from other team members.
* Structure complex deals, including negotiating terms of agreements with clients.
* Negotiate with WWT suppliers including OEMs and service delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery methodology, and approach.
* Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
* Develop and present proposals and statements of work that are accurate, detailed, and contractually protect WWT from "scope creep", cost overruns, and other risks.
* Upon award of an engagement, work with internal teams to ensure that the engagement is set up accurately. Work with service delivery teams to ensure that the engagement is transitioned smoothly from the sales phase and into the service delivery phase.
* Actively participate in customer-facing project/program kickoffs managed by project/program managers to explain and clarify the agreed upon objectives, scope, and deliverables for the engagement.
* Understand the structure and operation of WWT's service delivery organizations and incorporate lessons learned into future engagements.
* Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address and resolve significant scope changes.
* Identify staffing opportunities and engage WWT Strategic Sourcing team members to pursue such opportunities.
* Actively participate in project/program closeout process to confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
* Travel is anticipated at 20% depending on assigned accounts.Qualifications:
* 10 years of related experience defining, selling, and delivering large scale technology professional services engagements preferably with a consulting firm or systems integrator
* Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
* Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex services engagements with clients, partners, and WWT stakeholders
* Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, technology solution knowledge, project management, and business and sales strategy
* Skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs
* Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
* Experience and track record of closing opportunities
* Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities, and establishing new client relationships
* Maintain a professional appearance, presentation, and communication skills appropriate for C-level clients
* Be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, create opportunities, and close business
* Possess the skills necessary for account planning with an extended team, calling on clients at all levels of an organization, and managing partner relationships
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Valid Through: 2019-11-7