INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That's where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one's health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
Client Services Director
This role is accountable for overall client satisfaction, health of the relationship and organic growth within their portfolio of clients. To this end, the Client Services Director is accountable for owning business and strategic requirements across clients at both the enterprise and brand levels to connect the dots between strategy and technology and drive business transformation initiatives.
The Client Services Director role is the driver of cross-functional teams. This role serves as a proxy for the client with internal teams and a proxy for the team with the client to ensure that project outcomes deliver against goals and scope, while providing transparency and managing client expectations.
The Client Services Director is also expected to support new business activities and must be comfortable in a create-on-demand environment where storytelling will be a strong success factor.
We are looking for strong Client Services professionals who have knowledge of modern marketing best practices, technology enablers, business transformation and change management philosophies.
- New Business: Lead new business proposal development and deliver B2D core business offerings to prospective clients as new opportunities arise
- Lead business strategy consulting engagements that drive organic growth through delivery excellence
- Own mid to senior level client relationships and serve as an escalation point for the business
- Manage a portfolio of clients/accounts
- Responsible for engagement success, as defined by strategy and scope
- Ensure team-wide understanding of the relationship between business objectives, marketing objectives, communication objectives and the role B2D's technology solutions can play in service of those objectives
- Strategic alignment with the client to identify opportunities/risks and develop roadmaps for ongoing success
- Gather, analyze and manage requirements, as well as business needs by engaging with key internal and external stakeholders
Internal Team Management
- Understand the B2D planning, implementation, testing and deployment process and escalate and articulate scope changes or process bottlenecks
- Responsible for managing junior client service team and the growth and development of individual team members
- Ability to work in small teams and solve challenges or develop intra-team processes with other department stakeholders
- Accountable for financial health of an account including revenue, profit and growth
- Responsible for the development of scope documents
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education plus professional experience required
- Seven to ten years of relevant experience in Client Services or Consulting
- Ability to build relationships with all project stakeholders, both internal and external, thus fostering the ability to ease communication and build trust
- Experience writing scope of work documents and developing presentation decks
- Experience presenting in front of clients and running workshops
- Previous healthcare industry experience preferred
- Thought leadership and an interest in contributing to an entrepreneurial company
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Adobe Mar-tech stacks strongly preferred
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Experience managing client expectations through a wide array of client engagements
- Strong time management skills
- Strong personal organization
- Strong financial management skills with the ability to manage revenue and profit outcomes
- Professional maturity
- Strong decision-making and facilitation skills
- Desire to drive collaboration across teams
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to anticipate and assess risk
- Emotional intelligence, self-awareness and professional maturity
- Ability to keep calm when situations escalate and filter issues from trickling down to the team based on 360 review
- Flexibility and adaptability
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.