As the Client Implementations Director, you will lead a business segment of Client Implementations for the Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) side of CVS, and provide strategic partnering across the Operations, IT, and Sales organizations as it relates to Implementations. You will lead strategic initiatives as it relates to how Implementations should be planned and executed; over time, such advice should be codified into implementations best practices and project plans. You will also be required to:
- Direct staff, while leading them in client service, quality management and providing strategic advice to Operations and Sales on Client Implementations.
- Ensure that client requests for Implementations are executed smoothly through: effective project management across the entire organization, quality control that focuses on the most likely sources of issues, and strategic partnership with sales to ensure the client requests are operationalized.
- Ensure that Implementations are produced within budgeted guidelines and meet the strategic needs of CVS Caremark, thereby improving the set of offerings for Implementations to reduce the need for customized client setups, and reducing both costs and likelihood of errors while effectively implementing new plans for clients.
The successful Client Implementations Director will effectively structure the Implementations team, adjusting it as needed to serve the changing needs of the organization. This position affords you the opportunity to gain visibility to senior leadership through updates on strategic initiatives and projects. The contributions you will make as a Client Implementations Director will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
Typically, this position is located in our Scottsdale, AZ; Irving, TX; or Northbrook, IL office locations. Travel up to 50% is required during peak seasons (traditionally October-January).
* 7+ years of experience within healthcare operations, with a focus on PBM/health plans, benefits, and client relationship management/client implementations.
* 5+ years with proven skills leading large teams.
* 5+ years of experience managing complex projects, resource management, and working cross-functionally.
* Must be adaptable and flexible with travel up to 25%-50%.
* Understanding of the needs of different market sectors.
* Certification in Project Management is strongly preferred.
Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 716545BR