Aerospike Client Services mission is to provide technical knowledge transfer to our customers. Through our advisory services we aim to educate our customers on how best to use Aerospike for their use-case and to reduce the risks that are inherent to technology adoption programs. We are responsible for onboarding our customers, getting their Aerospike projects into
production, and helping them expand the use of Aerospike across the enterprise.
Our Consultants provide technical leadership to our customers throughout the post-sales portions of the customer lifecycle. The Consultant must have the technical and customer-centric abilities to engage the customer and provide value at every touch point. Consultants are most effective when they work shoulder-to-shoulder with our customers. This position will require travel to work in our customers’ offices.
- Be an Aerospike technical expert
- Responsible for driving the customer through the Onboarding and Adoption phases of
- the customer lifecycle for assigned accounts.
- Contribute to the customer’s overall project plan for launch
- Conduct the Aerospike orientation
- Deliver technical training on-site
- Manage the execution of the Aerospike components of the project plan to meet the production launch objective. This includes activities like capacity
- planning, data modeling, software architecture, operations, monitoring, etc.
- Create deployment artifacts that document the solution architecture and
- operations plan - including metrics and runbook procedures
- Participate in customer programs and activities during the Grow phase of the customer lifecycle
- Assist in developing account plans for strategic accounts.
- Develop internal processes for delivering services packages to customers.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building enterprise software applications as a Sr. Engineer, Lead Engineer, or Software Architect
- 5+ years of consulting experience delivering technical solutions to customers
- Recent experience developing enterprise Java applications or similar enterprise development languages
- Experience with NoSQL technologies and data modeling
- Understanding of distributed systems theory
- Strong understanding of how to provide technology leadership to influence large enterprise customers
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and techniques
- Strong understanding of data systems and technologies
- Proficiency in basic Linux administration from the command-line
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time efficiently in order to meet client deadlines.