What We’re About:
We are a 50-person experiential shop, creating memorable experiences for the coolest brands on the market. We produce more than 2,500 events a year for these amazing brands, including Amazon, Enterprise, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, GEICO, Jägermeister, TD Bank, and Virginia Lottery. The RedPeg team knows how to get things done, and done right, but that doesn’t stop us from having a bit of fun along the way!
What This Job is About:
RedPeg Marketing is looking for a dynamic Account Director with extensive program management experience in the beer, wine & liquor space to join our team of creative marketers. You will manage the day-to-day execution of client portfolios consisting of large-scale experiential marketing campaigns (mobile tours, product launches, sampling, digital/social amplification and interactive technology). This individual is responsible for working closely with VP of Client Service and internal Marketing teams to coordinate the development and execution of all campaign elements.
- Manages campaign timeline, budget allocation and client expectations with direction from Senior Manager and/or Director.
- Works in partnership with operations teams to draft and manage the logistical coordination of all campaign elements including: merchandise, supplies, vehicles, schedules, and hiring and training of field personnel.
- Identifies potential threats and proactively outlines necessary solutions.
- Creates, manages and keeps parties accountable for timelines and deliverables.
- Serves as main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams
- Collaborates across the team to ensure client needs are met and projects stay within scope, budget, timeline, quality, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Client Relationship and Account Management
- Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
- Collects, organizes and analyzes campaign data to assist in developing campaign recap.
- Liaisons between internal departments to align client expectations with RedPeg Marketing resources and ensure the client goals are effectively communicated and executed.
- Proactively communicates with clients to provide daily/weekly campaign updates, schedules, and contact reports.
- Leads development and on-going management of weekly client status documents.
- Manages the profitability of specified budget parameters.
- Supports in development of internal and client facing budgets.
- Identifies strategies to maximize cost efficiency for every aspect of the campaign.
- Creates post program budget reconciliation reports.
- Creates training materials and executes training program.
- Provides consistent coordination, leadership, and communication to Field Representatives to ensure maximum performance.
- Reviews expense reports, schedules, and the individual performance of Field Representatives.
What You’re All About:
- Experience: 10+ years of experiential marketing/project managementexperience managing clients
- Experience 3+ years managing Beer or Liquor clients required
- Experience with on- and off-premise promotions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Mac experiencepreferred)
- Excellent writing, copy/editing skills and general communications skills
- Knowledge of the event/promotions industry
- High level of detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a team or independently
- Familiarity with 3-tier system a plus
- Agency experience a plus, but not required
- Experience managing large scale events, promotions, sponsorships
- Understanding of key relationships – distributors, retailers, local accounts, brand team
- Experience working on BLT campaigns, with a good understanding of integrated marketing
- Experience with all facets of a program – concept/inception, production, execution, budget development, tracking/reporting.