The Client Service Team Leader serves as a point of escalation for complex issues and directs team resources to achieve overall client satisfaction. As a Team Leader, you will handle day to day aspects of ETF client relationships, perform core product functions as required and collaborate on interdepartmental projects. You will be responsible for managing Client Service Supervisors and overseeing the performance of their teams consisting of Client Service Representatives and Senior Client Service Representatives.
About the team:
In the ETF Client Service Group, we believe collaboration is not only important to the development of our team, we believe it’s a key component to delivering an exceptional level of client service, minimizing risk and maintaining a growth oriented learning environment for the future.
We take pride in diversity and welcome individuals with various professional backgrounds. We value your specialized knowledge and facilitate trainings and mentorship opportunities that will enable you to build on to your skill set and further your career in this competitive industry.
As a member of the ETF Client Service Group, you will help clients improve performance in all aspects. You will serve as a vital conduit between your team and your clients to ensure we meet their differentiated needs and exceed their expectations. The high level of external and internal interaction will enable you to continuously challenge yourself, sharpen your critical thinking skills and play a critical role in the growth of the firm.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Be attentive to your team and your clients. Take time to really listen to your client’s needs, understand their goals and how you can improve their experience.
- Be committed to staff development, demonstrate the ability to lead and empower others in a fast paced work environment.
- Possess creative problem solving skills including the ability to identify, recommend and implement solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all client legal, tax and documentation related issues are appropriately documented.
- Act as the primary point of escalation for Systems, Operations, and Risk/Control for any client related issues and proactively manage the resolution process with frequent updates and satisfaction measures.
- Collaborate with Client Service Relationship Managers to stay abreast of client goals and identify opportunities to expand client relationships.
- Oversee and ensure training and cross training of employees on relevant job functions to develop breadth and depth of knowledge.
- Participate in inter departmental and cross Line of Business Project teams.
- Complete and oversee the completion of the BBH annual performance review process.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to staff to improve individual and team performance. Manage performance issues and disciplinary process for employees falling below set expectations.
- Lead and assist in implementing the coordination of new business and product implementations and conversions.
- Oversee the key ETF Operational workflows to ensure that deliverables are accurate and timely
- BA/BS degree in a business related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Fund Accounting. Global Custody and/or ETF experience preferred.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
What we offer:
- A collegial atmosphere focused on teamwork and healthy competition.
- Multifaceted opportunities that enable you to interact with more than one area of the firm, challenge yourself and add value.
- A chance to gain global competence working with clients, industry experts and colleagues located in 18 BBH offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
- Premium and accessible benefits program promoting healthy lifestyles, financial security, career development and a wide variety of opportunities to devote time to philanthropic initiatives.