Client Service Team Lead
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types—developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client requirements. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional information, please refer to Career Opportunities with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
The Client Service Team Lead is accountable for leading a team of Client Service Associates that delivers high quality and efficient service to both the internal and external clients within a Branch. The Client Service Team Lead has a direct impact on business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and creating a culture of performance and continuous improvement. Manages people, business processes and an assigned group of accounts.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years client service and/or claims management experience –OR– High School degree/GED with 10+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- 1+ years supervisory experience.
- P&C License
- Prior experience designing and implementing productivity and client service improvementsExperience leading and managing teams (preferably within a matrix environment) within an operational service delivery or shared services environment.
Keen understanding of professional and industry standards/practices.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure