Provide client service to a team of 2-3 Managing Directors, Trust Advisors, Client Advisors and/or Investment Strategists managing a portfolio of high net worth clients with complex (mix of banking, lending and/or investment needs) servicing needs.
Primary support activities include proactive client service; onboarding, investment, trust and banking needs, operational processes including account opening/closing/maintenance and wires, proactive salessupport activities for sales professionals, development of key partnerships in other businesses. Document handling and preparation of general correspondence to customers (internal memos, financial data and asset record spreadsheets using trust application data), client presentation using Microsoft Office Suite and/or other Private Wealth Management software, and internal committee reports. Will interface with client, typically via telephone however at times in person and with via written communication. Support advisors’ sales and client retention goals, identifying relationship deepening and enhanced client service opportunities. Required relationship skills including recognize relationships at risk and notify the appropriate relationship manager. Strong product and procedural knowledge.
- College Degree or 5years previous banking or otherfinancial institution experience, including 3 to 5years client supportexperience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Flexible; able to adapt to change as well as determine and focus on top priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge of banking and trust systems.
- Trains junior Client Support Specialists on systems, industry knowledge, support processes and procedures.
- Undergraduatedegree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 8 plus years supporting high net worth clients with complex needs.
- Demonstrates strong investment, wealth management, treasury services, credit and deposit knowledge to successfully support a team of advisors with all product discussions and offerings.