Competitive salary aligned with industry standard and based on experience
Number of hires for this role
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Series 7 and 66 required
- 2 years of industry experience needed
Full Job Description
Rapidly growing independent registered investment advisory firm seeks individual interested in joining the team. Candidates must have the confidence and professionalism necessary to work with and communicate effectively with highly educated clients and prospects. Please note: The FINRA Series 7/66 or 6, 63/65, and Resident Life Insurance license are required. CFP® designation is highly preferred.
We offer a competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonus opportunities and employee benefits package with health reimbursement benefits and 401(k) with profit sharing.
Location can be a mix of in-office and remote.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain analysis and assist staff in making investment recommendations for existing and potential managed accounts as needed.
- Proactively introduce investment solutions, develop new ideas, and recommend marketing strategies to help support the team in securing new relationships
- Consult with clients to develop an investment policy statement defining investment strategy.
- Performs proposal preparation.
- Acquire additional assets from existing clients, and grow a new business from existing portfolio through client referrals and outside contacts.
- Communicate investment performance relative to benchmarks, reconcile the results with the recommended strategies, and conduct periodic investment meetings to discuss with advisors.
- Stay current with economic and market conditions.
- Support trading responsibilities as needed.
- Uphold, support, and promote all company and division policies and procedures.
- Strongly protect and promote the philosophy of the company at work and out in public.
- Conduct all activities with integrity, confidentiality, fairness, and in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- Provide exceptional world-class customer service
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and financial programs.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in business, finance, or related field would be preferred.
- Strong skills in accounting, financial modeling and analysis, market/industry research, and competitive analysis.
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel, CRM Database, PowerPoint, and email
- Knowledge of any investment software programs is helpful. Preferably EMoney
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, project management, and communications skills (both oral and written).
- CFP® (Preferred)
- FINRA License required