Under moderate supervision, responsible for supporting the service delivery of client relationships for Mutual Fund Clients
- •Responsible for the day to day interaction and successful relationship with Client Service Operations & other business units.
- •Ensures client issues are satisfactorily resolved by responding to and/or escalating as appropriate.
- •Works closely with all internal business units. Facilitates communication to ultimately ensure an effective operating environment. Works closely with senior management to keep them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities.
- •Provides overall project support for all client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between Client Service team and internal departments to ensure successful implementation.
- •Supports conversion/start-up of new client relationships into the division. With significant input/contact with Client Service Operations, and VP.
- • Responsible for a variety of activities in support of client relationships for Mutual Funds
- •BS/BA degree required. Must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry. Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must. Must possess leadership skills. Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.