The Client Service Onboarding Manager is responsible for ensuring user friendly, accurate, quality, and timely implementation of Treasury Management Services to Western Alliance Bank’s business and consumer clients. The candidate selected for this role must be equally strong at managing people, driving quality, and implementing highest process efficiency. Client Service Onboarding Manager will play an integral part with upcoming process automation and client onboardingdigitalization. The person selected must be a change influencer and enthusiast, along with ensuring compliance and regulatory controls are adhered.
- Manages a small team responsible for establishing application setup and client access to Treasury Management and other bank products for business and consumer clients.
- Implements processes, procedures and staff member development programs that ensure SLAs, bank and department compliance and quality standards are achieved. Implements user friendly highly efficient ways for bankers to submit and manage client requests.
- Continuously focuses on operational process improvement and staffing optimization. Develops procedures, process flows and staff training for new products, product enhancements and new delivery channels.
- Manages internal and external audit and compliance reviews and responses. Develops reporting that identifies client and product trends, team member performance and department success.
- Interacts and influences across the organization from individual contributors to senior management.
- Five (5) or more years of management experiencerequired- from entry level individual contributors to mid-career level supervisors.
- Seven (7) or more years with Treasury Management or commercial bank products required.
- Seven (7) or more years leading product application implementation required.
- Experience with banking regulatory requirements.
- Experience with process improvement and documentation preferred.
- Six Sigma - Green or Black Belt experiencepreferred.
Req No. 2018-4416