About The Brand
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.Overview and Responsibilities
Advertising is being reinvented through big data, audience segmentation tools, digital platforms and formats as well as new consumer consumption patterns across linear, digital and mobile! ViacomCBS is forefront of this reinvention of advertising, with a broad range of products and programs designed to connect with ViacomCBS's fans in whatever environments and on whatever platforms are most important to them. The ViacomCBS Advanced Media team is purpose built to support development of innovative solutions serving both internal and external clients with solutions ranging from client facing reporting tech, to in-house identity management solutions to data onboarding technologies and more.
We are seeking a Client Services Manager to lead customer support efforts across several products in order to improve the customer experience, answer questions and help support product use in accordance with corporate goals. You will be responsible for providing our custom reporting solution InView and our Identity Management clients (internal and external facing) with the information they require to enable product usage and scale, and be the champion for new product innovations born of client feedback. The Client Services Manager will also be charged with developing engaging customer outreach programs that will enable a positive client experience for the target audience for each product.Overview and Responsibilities
- Providing customers with product information and customer support as well as answer questions on things such as estimated delivery time of new features and capabilities
- Delivering timely, professional solutions for customer inquires
- Working to meet immediate goals of customer interaction
- Hiring, training and leading junior customer service staff on the best consumer service practices as needed based on product usage and growth
- Representing the opinions and suggestions of the customers to the company so the company has feedback from its customers
- Suggesting improvements to customer service to higher management and staff and developing timelines for greenlit improvement projects.
- Develop customer service standards and SLAs, inclusive of regular improvements in service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years' customer service experience
- Shown history of supporting SAAS solutions
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Technical proficiency in the fundamentals of digital, social and television advertising
- An ambitious approach with a bias for action that is passionate about building businesses within a fast-paced environment, while changing the way partners perceive our brand and our products
- Understanding of advertising and agency ecosystem in digital, social and television
- A track record of exceptional partnering across a wide-array of internal business groups and executive partners
- Master's degree preferred not required
- Experience speaking publicly to and meeting with senior executives in agencies and with in-house marketers
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including experience building and leading presentations as well as crafting product documentation (user guides, FAQs)
- Experience in visual presentation of information and visual communication
- Passion for problem-solving and the ability to find answers to difficult questions - the sort of answers that others might struggle to find
- Ability to drive product enthusiasm and engagement through experienced knowledge on all newly developed products.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.Job Locations
Product ManagementJob Type
Full-Time StaffiCIMS ID