- The Client Service Manager - Private Client is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned group of accounts within a Branch that consistently meets or exceeds CSO revenue benchmark expectations.
- This role reports directly into either the Branch Client Service Director or the Branch Client Service Supervisor.
- The Branch Client Service Manager II directly contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of accounts.
- Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
- In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely manner.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 8+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
Works in a self-directed manner.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure