Do you have strong relationship building skills and ability to anticipate client needs by providing innovative solutions to challenging situations?
Are you able to communicate effectively and manage multiple demands and priorities effectively?
Have experience in retirement plan administration and ready to take the next step in your career?
If so, then we might be a match!
We are seeking top talent to join our Non-Qualified team as a Client Service Manager on our Institutional team. In this role, each day offers new challenges and the ability to use your excellent client service skills by partnering with retirement plan service representatives and marketers to enhance the relationship between customers and Principal.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with non-qualified clients, financial professionals and internal service teams to ensure client retention, growth of the client service block and profitability for all stakeholders.
- Embody non-qualified core values in all interactions.
- Identify customer expectations and develop a strong working relationship.
- Use creativity, problem solving skills, and in-depth product knowledge for successfully arriving at solutions for retaining clients and resolving complex client issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 4+ years of related experiencerequired (non-qualified retirement plan, qualified retirement plan, or financial services experiencepreferred).
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation and negotiation skills required.
- Must be accurate, organized, able to meet deadlines, and follow-through on tasks and campaigns.
- Must be able to build and maintain good relationships within the organization.
- Must have proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Demonstrates ability to build solid, trust relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Understands retirement concepts.
- On-site client visits may be required and/or minimum travelrequired.
- Rich Text Editor for Description, Press ALT 0 for help
- FINRA Series 6 & 63 license will be required within the first 12 months.