The Client Services Manager will be responsible for key relationships of qualified defined contribution retirement plans utilizing our Recordkeeping platform.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, embraces personal growth and wants to be challenged in deadline-driven and multi-component environment.
The Client Service Manager will:
- Act as a point of contact for assigned key relationships, handle team escalations, document procedures and identify areas for process improvement.
- Provide client support and customer service on day to day issues with clients by responding both orally and via written communication.
- Act in a pro-active manner with assigned clients and build relationships to ensure retention.
- Work with Plan Sponsors, Brokers, Registered Investment Advisors, Trust Companies and other Third Party Vendors, including auditors to respond to requests for specialized reports, communicate fund actions, consult on client inquiries and research/resolve issues.
- May participate in sales finals presentations as well as prepare and facilitate client/advisor meetings when needed.
You are the right person for this role if:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and industry experience in related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a related position in the retirement services sector.
- Must have demonstrated relationship management experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Relius or DST experiencepreferred.
- Strong MS Office skills to include excel.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Travel potential up to 10%.