- The Branch Client Service Manager II is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned group of accounts within a Branch that consistently meets or exceeds CSO revenue benchmark expectations.
- This role reports directly into either the Branch Client Service Director or the Branch Client Service Supervisor.
- The Branch Client Service Manager II directly contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of accounts.
- Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
- In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely manner.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
Additional Considerations: Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 8+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Producer's License.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships.
Solid financial acumen.
Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
Works in a self-directed manner.