Kennedy Jenks provides engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are seeking a motivated individual to fill our essential Client Service Manager (CSM) position for industrial/private clients. The CSM is the individual responsible for all aspects of a client account. The role of the CSM is to develop client strategies, build client teams, and implement client plans. Specific responsibilities include:
- Interact directly with clients to understand their business goals, organizational structure, decision makers, buying habits and develop services or solutions to satisfy their needs.
- Develop and lead a team of employees that can best serve the client's present and future needs.
- Manage client team performance and meet performance metrics of the client account (sales, revenue, profitability).
- Understand the full range of Kennedy Jenks service offerings and identify opportunities to bring those to the client.
- Direct strategies and activities to assure client satisfaction.
- Actively maintain and implement strategic action plans to position for future work.
- Lead and actively participate in preparation for proposals and interviews.
- Be a "seller/doer" serving as CSM and highly engaged in project execution.
What you'll need:
- Strong technical skills and business development experience in environmental consulting for industrial/private clients.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- 10+ years of experience, which includes business development, client service, and project management experience and a demonstrated track record of sustained sales and revenue.
- Relevant degree in engineering, science, geology or similar.
- Professional license (e.g., PE, RG) preferred
- Ability to travel.