$100K — $150K *
Job Title: Client Service Leader
The Client Service Leader (CSL) provides oversight, direction setting and opportunity identification and development for a client account(s) in the Westchester / Southern Connecticut area. You will be positioned as the face of Slalom and will be expected to have an intimate understanding of the client organization, their business needs and drivers.
· Customer Relationships – develop strong relationships with clients at executive and influencer levels. Our clients will trust you with helping shape and deliver on business outcomes.
· Delivery Quality – oversight of all work being performed at the client.
· Financial Management – overseeing the profit and loss of the account, including the management of receivables.
· Sales Pipeline Management – generating sales opportunities for Slalom and responding to client RFP responses and service requests. Develop and execute unique sales strategies at our clients.
· Administration – ensuring the proper administrative controls are in place and adhered to on the account, including the management client charge codes, billing and internal administration.
· People Management – providing guidance, supervision and coaching to the team members assigned to the account.
· Billable utilization range of up to 50-75% across your assigned accounts
· Direct annual Revenue responsibility of $3-5MM, initially.
· Responsible for profitability of assigned local accounts (revenue and utilization goals)
· Identifies opportunities for growth/maturation of Slalom Offerings, and sets the direction for that growth
· Provides oversight and governance of all sold/managed engagements
· Drives business development with the proper information (creation of SOW), tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements within the offering
· Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates, POV papers
· Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for a particular client list and understands how Slalom Practice Areas interact
· Oversees project delivery quality assurance
· Assigns tasks when resources are between projects
· Facilitates client satisfaction surveys (where applicable)
· Responsible for staffing and utilization of team
· Support Recruiting & onboarding of new employees
· 12-15 years prior consulting experience
· 10+ years management/leadership experience
· Advanced project delivery including all aspects of program/project management
· Previous P&L responsibilities
· Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully across all levels of the organization
· Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Proven track record of client/employee satisfaction
Valid through: 5/7/2021