• Strategy: member of the market leadership team supporting technology industry portfolio direction, strategy and goal setting
• Client Management: Oversight of all work being performed at the client, as well as hands on responsibility for delivering client work. Ownership of designated account P&Ls, sales, client satisfaction, engagement, delivery and QA
• Recruiting: conduct interviews, and support the development of the hiring & internal promotion plans to support industry growth
• Market Leadership: promote Slalom in the market by attending / speaking at industry events, panels, etc.
• Industry Expansion: keeping a keen eye on the future growth of the Orange County / San Diego Technology account portfolio by growing business in existing areas and driving the business into new areas
• Financial Management – overseeing the profit and loss of the account, including the management of receivables.
• Sales Pipeline Management – generating sales opportunities for Slalom, growing the Slalom brand and network, collaborating with one or more practice area leaders to create proposals, and responding to client RFP responses and service requests.
• Administration – ensuring the proper administrative controls are in place and adhered to on the account, including the management of client charge codes, time tracking, billing and internal administration.
• People Management – providing guidance, supervision and coaching to the team members assigned to the account
• 10+ years of management/leadership experience; at least 8 form the Big 5 Consulting firms (Accenture, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, Ernst & Young)
• Deep industry expertise and network in the Technology vertical
• Billable utilization range of 50-75% across assigned accounts
• Direct Revenue responsibility of $3-5MM
• Responsible for profitability of assigned local accounts (revenue and utilization goals)
• Identifies opportunities for growth/maturation of Slalom Offerings, and sets the direction for that growth
• Provides oversight and governance of all sold/managed engagements
• Drives business development with the proper information (creation of NDA, MSA, SOW, et al.), tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements within the offering
• Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates, POV papers
• Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for a particular client list and understands how Slalom Practice Areas interact
• Oversees project delivery quality assurance
• Assigns tasks when resources are between projects
• Facilitates client satisfaction surveys (where applicable)