COGNIZANT – Company Overview
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, digital, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 development and delivery centers worldwide, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
The Cognizant Digital Business Line of Service brings together the people, technology, and methods to manage digital innovation at scale. We help global enterprises embrace digital innovation, engage customers in more dimensional & relevant ways, bridge the gap between digital thinking & traditional transaction models, and build the next generation of digitally inspired solutions at the speed of business.
Client Service Executive Role:
• Incrementally grow Digital revenue within the Account and manage the margin targets
• Partner withDigitalSales Enablement teams to drive sales and value for Client and Cognizant
• Manage, nurture and evolve client stakeholder relationships in Digital buyer and influencer paradigm for their respective group
• Work to understand client environment, priorities and challenges
• Create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients, maximizing account and revenue growth
• Consult with Client stakeholders on Digital trends and contextualize specifically for them
• Supportother Horizontal CSEs in the account with Digital expertise to find
• Work withDigital Partners or Business Unit Chief Digital Officer for PAN DIGITAL deal pursuits
• Undergraduatedegreerequired; MBA/MS a plus
• Deep experience in Life Sciences organizations or serving LS clients within professional services
• MUST have experience selling and technical knowledge of Interactive solutions (omnichannel, CX/UX, mobility)
• Experience driving sales targets and manage P&L within the Life Sciences industry
• Revenue & Profit – proven success in driving results for clients and your organization
• Good technical understanding of Digital including allAnalytics, Big Data , Cloud, and other Cognizant offeringsI
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.