The Client Service Executive is accountable for expanding existing relationships and delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned group of client accounts within a Branch.
This role directly contributes to key business outcomes such as revenue growth, client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG’s value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
The CS Executive's primary areas of focus are:
Supporting the business priorities of Branch Managers, Production team members, and the client service function,
- Growing revenue by successfully counseling clients on additional lines of insurance or limit increases that should be considered based on the details of each client's unique exposure to risk,
- Delivering high quality client service consistent with AJG operational standards and practices,
- Achieving operational productivity and performance metrics consistently.
- Growing and profitably managing an assigned group of client accounts successfully,
- Building relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing customer care,
- Seeking referrals from current client base to solicit new business prospects,
- Securing existing business and actively driving the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
Additional Considerations: Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years client service and/or claims management experience –OR– High School degree/GED with 10+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Must hold Producer's license
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Proficiency necessary in Microsoft office applications and in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
Previous experience in managing client relationships essential.
Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Insurance knowledge – P&C experiencepreferred, as well as solid financial acumen
- Must be able to build collaborative and mutually meaningful relationships with internal and external clients, able to facilitate and/or lead group meetings with internal and external clients, and effectively manage/balance multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Needs to be comfortable analyzing and using data to make decisions, working in a self-directed manner, and to act as a role model for high performance and Gallagher's shared values.