This is someone who has at least 5years professional work experience and some exposure to the financial services industry.
- Client-focused (Professional and Timely)
- Detail-oriented (Can you maintain accurate records in a CRM?)
- An independent thinker and worker (Are you sharp as a tack?)
- Are you Series 65 certified? Fantastic! If not, Resnick will support you in the effort to obtain certification within 6months of hire.
Client Service Associates, under the direction of Lead Advisors, have responsibility for managing existing client relationships. As part of a team, the position manages client transactions under the direction of Lead Advisors & technical specialists, and may participate in client meetings in that capacity.
Client Service Associates are also responsible for preparing client reports and paperwork, maintaining client contact to provide or obtain updated information, scheduling of meetings between clients and Lead Advisors, responding to client requests, and troubleshooting client problems.
The Client Service Associate can expect to focus his/her work in the following areas:
- Serve as liaison between Lead Advisors and clients
- Communicate with clients verbally and in writing
- Gather, organize and synthesize client data
- Prepare client reports and paperwork
- Manage client transactions in accordance with company policies and under the discretion of Lead Advisor
- Attend client meetings in a supporting role
- Portfolio Rebalancing
- Documentation and Recordkeeping
- Interaction with Custodians
- CRM maintenance
- 2+ years of Banking or Financial Services experience
- 2+ years of Client Services experience
- Series 65 strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- General experience in a client service role: 5years
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook: 5years
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Services: 2years
- Banking: 2years
- Client Services: 2years
Required license or certification:
- Series 65