Summary of This Role
Provide accurate and timely technical information, advice, and assistance regarding the organization's product and services. Respond to inquiries from clients; understand their technical questions, assess their needs, and suggests or promote solutions that may include alternative products or services. Undertake research and develop proposal to new solutions to solve technical problems and follow-up on the status of outstanding issues. Use databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date documentation.
What Part Will You Play?
- Learns the industry, system, module and product, and uses that information to interact with client.
- Facilitates client inquiries and learns how to conduct research to solve issues within established guidelines. Receives education for resolving client (and multi-client) issues in accordance with the Issue Resolution Methodology. Assists in clarifying impact with clients, validating through internal research, facilitating technical interactions, tracking issue status, validating corrective actions and communicating the resolution to the client. Has direct contact with the client to assist in the resolution of the client’s issue or assist in the definition of the client’s problem for subsequent action.
- Listens to the calls with technical, account management, vendors and/or the client when necessary, and with direction, updates issue tracking systems, while keeping the client informed.
- Learns to analyze and evaluate client initiated changes, including options maintenance requests, through thorough client consultation while learning best practices and how to conduct internal research. May perform maintenance on accounts. Verifies system changes made and ensures the outcome is accurate.
- Learns about the client and begins building credibility through knowledge of systems and product functionality.
- Learns how to interpret technical client issues and project requests.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Related experience or Bachelor's degree with equivalent training and experience
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve problems using experience and good judgment
- Effective Communication - Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to understand and communicate technical changes in easy to understand business terms
- Typically minimum 2 Years related experience
- Credit card / Payment Processing industry background