Provides support to end-users for PC, server applications, and hardware. May interact with other departments within Information Services to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems. Handles more complex problems that have been escalated from associate or intermediate levels. As needed, provides Level I and II telephone support for the organization. This individual will also work with various groups and teams/users on a continuous basis assisting on both project and issue related tasks. Assist with restoration of services along with determine root cause. Operations Support encompasses responsibilities which ensure the logical and physical assets of the Norton Healthcare data center as well as to ensure operations of the computer systems contained within. This position will be responsible for the following but not limited to: Monitoring physical access to the data center. Monitoring and mitigation of the health and availability of the network. Monitoring application functionality. Communication of network and environmental issues which may affect the network.
- With degree: Three years IT background
- Without degree: Five years IT background
- Nagios Certified Professional Must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Network+ (IT Certification) Must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Security+ (IT Certification) Must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- A+ (IT Certification)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Project Management Professional