Additional responsibilities include the smooth transition of new business from sales to delivery, coaching and mentoring account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues, providing feedback on customer wants and needs to the Schneider Electric strategic portfolio function, ensuring compliance with Schneider Electric sales processes and new business approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and Schneider Electric senior executives, and leading or coordinating global relationship management initiatives with other geographic units of Schneider Electric focused on the same client.
The Sales Executive also shares industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with the Schneider Electric sales community and may mentor and coach other Sales Executives.
Job Essential Functions:
- Schneider Electric Sales Executives are responsible for managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts.
- Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and maintain territory sales plan
- Identify prospects and create entry strategies for each
- Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
- Coordinate deal crafting and positioning
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Manage demand and qualify opportunities
This job might be for you if:
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics. An MBA, graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.
- 5 + years of complex, solution selling sales experience in manufacturing facilities (e.g. Power and Utility industry, Oil and Gas Industry).
- Strong technical knowledge: DCS, Safety Systems, Advanced Applications, PLC, CONTROLS, M&I (Mandatory)
- Industrial client base: Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power or Refineries (Asset)
- Past experience in closing deals of $5-10 Million in contract value
- Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
- Experience in business transformation solutions
- Capability to understand IOM offerings and articulate those offerings to the industry and prospects