Kyriba is hiring a talented Account Manager that will be accountable for sales achievements and customer satisfaction across the assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow relationship with our key clients within your territory & "Named Accounts" (Upsell – cross sell)
- Responsible for representing Kyriba and our solutions and services to clients
- Responsible business conduct within his/her assigned accounts : in-depth understanding of the account’s strategies
- Initiate selling activity where no relationship team or business partner is involved
- Analyze situation and implements solutions, or develops new approaches
- Effectively differentiate KYRIBA offerings from competitive alternatives and create customer preference for KYRIBA offerings, based on that differentiation.
- Negotiate with team members and business partners to define approaches and goals, especially as it relates to designing solutions to meet customer needs or defining sales action plans
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of customer management, resulting in successful closing of the sale.
- Develop business and sales strategies for communicating new developments or announcements in the specialty to client teams.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in business & management
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in Solution Selling across business and IT for software in Financial, Sales and Marketing applications
- Strong track record of sales quota achievement and pipeline generation.
- Business development skills as well as a strong understanding of how software deals are transacted.
- Ability to build strong relationships with Clients based on reliance & expertise
- A charismatic team player, with the proven ability to be part of a high-performance organization.
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions would be an asset
Kyriba believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.