We are presently looking for a Client Sales Executive (CSE) to strengthen our team in the East.
Ideally, the candidate should be based in Montreal, Quebec and would be perfectly bilingual.
The Client Sales Executive is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each client/prospect in their portfolio at every level from the executive suite (CxO) to departmental line managers. The CSE drives new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new automation projects and services agreements with prospects and clients, and participates in the subsequent maintenance of the client relationship. They target potential leads, qualify them, and lead the pursuit team in crafting and positioning the offer and pursuit. To this end, they leverage their industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales and offers. Product, Services and Solution agreements will encompass all PA offerings and range in scale from short-term consulting engagements to complex, multi-year, multi-service, and global projects and partnerships. Specific new sales/revenue and profit margin targets are established annually by management for each CSE.
Additional CSE responsibilities include the smooth transition of new business from sales to delivery, coaching and mentoring account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues, providing feedback on customer needs to the S-E strategic portfolio manager, ensuring compliance with the sales processes and approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and management, and leading or coordinating global relationship management initiatives with other geographic units focused on the same client.
The CSE also shares industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with the S-E sales community and may mentor and coach other Client Sales Executives, as required.
Job Essential Functions
PA Client Sales Executives are responsible for managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts.
Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Identify prospects and create entry strategies for each
• Create and manage demand and qualify opportunities
• Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions
• Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
• Coordinate the pursuit as well as the deal crafting and positioning
• Lead or participate in contract negotiations
• Create and maintain territory sales plan and Account plans
• Report client activities in bFO/ SalesForce CRM
• Maintain all opportunities current and accurate in bFO/ SalesForce
This position will :
- Have a strong Business Development component for large projects in the East.
- Will have minimum travel requirement of 50%
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science, or College degree with strong pertinent experience. An MBA, or graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.
• 10+ years of complex, solution selling sales experience to industrial clients, ideally to the refining, oil and gas, Metals & Mining industries.
• Strong technical knowledge of DCS, Safety Systems, PLC controls, Instruments, and Advanced Applications for process optimization, management or control.
• Past experience in closing deals of $2-3 + Million in contract value
• Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
• Ability to establish CXO level relationships
• Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
• Experience in business transformation solutions