The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing a variety of clients/brokers, multiple wellness programs and providing tier one client support. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience performing customer relationship, account and/or program management within a service-oriented industry. Clear, confident and consultative communication skills are required. The CRM is the primary point of contact internally and externally for all client/broker questions, requests and concerns. Client satisfaction and client retention will define the success of the person in this role.
- Primary point of contact for clients/brokers within and across different industry verticals
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and retention for assigned client(s)
- Work cross functionally within the matrix organization to define, coordinate and manage client requests and resolve client issues/concerns. Will work internally with technology, legal, sales, implementation, operations, clinical, marketing and communication teams to design and deliver client programs. Will work externally with clients who are in human resources and/or technology roles.
- Provide proactive client/broker service and outreach to provide guidance, support and program consultation. Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client.
- Proactively monitor and measure assigned client program data throughout the year; provide clients with timely and meaningful insight and/or recommendations
- Prepare and deliver client/broker presentations, meeting agendas and action plans; in person and/or via phone
- Proactively manage client contract renewals and direct program re-launches
- Provide support and guidance internally and externally to assist clients and co-workers with program design, program engagement initiatives and screening events
- Proactively seek information and solicit client insight to assist in creating/delivering value and to identify potential business development opportunities
- Other duties as assigned/special projects
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of five (5) years equivalent work experience in SAAS, healthcare management, and/or human resources/benefits administration
- Willing to actively engage in and contribute to the corporate culture and uphold the company value
- Experience managing multiple client accounts including dynamic, multi-faceted programs in a service oriented industry, consulting capacity and/or a SAAS company. A background that includes healthcare management, health promotion or public health is preferred (not required)
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Willing and able to travel, as necessary to meet with clients (roughly 15%-20%)
- Position is based in Dallas at Viverae corporate headquarters (this is not a remote role).